There are a variety of opportunities available to nonprofit organizations who meet Google’s specified eligibility requirements. The process of determining if your nonprofit is eligible to receive benefits from Google may seem difficult, but it doesn’t have to be.
- If your organization is NOT one of the following categories:
- a school, academic institution or university
- a hospital or healthcare organization
- a government entity or organization
You may be eligible for grants in the Google for Nonprofits program.
Services that may be available to your nonprofit:
- G Suite for Nonprofits
- Google Ad Grants
- YouTube Nonprofit Program
The first step is creating a Google for Nonprofits account. If you do not have one of these for your organization, you should.
Then complete the Ad Grants Eligibility Form, submit your application and accept the Ad Grants invitation.
If you would like help with this process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I have completed this process for multiple organizations.